Thursday, August 25, 2011

On the Road

My daughter, Sindi, and I are off for a long road weekend!  We will leave West Virginia today and drive to Akron, Ohio tonight.  We will then get up at 2am and drive to Garrett, Indiana for my induction into my high school's Hall of Honor:
After a full day of activities, we will return to Akron late at night.  We will then get up early and drive to East Canton, OH to participate in a charity golf event at the Clearview Golf Club, the first golf course owned, designed, built and operated by an African American:
Saturday evening we will return to Akron, and I will sleep in!  Sunday I will leave Sindi in Akron, then return to West Virginia. 
It will be a whirlwind weekend, full of fun and honor.  I will be fasting so that will be interesting, but I am grateful to spend these days with my daughter and friends.  Alhamdulilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment