Tuesday, August 16, 2011

In Case You Were Wondering..........

If you have been here before, you may have noticed that I am putting up multiple Ramadan posts as of late.  My original intent was to do one a day, not thinking about how far I would get.  I have enjoyed reading my Koran and processing my thoughts here.  A few days ago, I realized that I could achieve my long-term goal of reading the Koran in its entirety during Ramadan.  The more I read, the more that connects for me, the more I feel the rythym and lyricism of God's word.  I am not rushing through though, probably spending four hours a day reading, thinking, and writing. If you are following, please be patient with me, as I am trying to make my own sense of the Word, and I may not always interpret things correctly, but I am doing so with an open heart.  I feel so good every night finishing my day with this discipline, that for the first time in several years, I may not be ready for Ramadan to end. 

2 comments:

  1. been a very interesting and inspiring journey. you are doing a great job Mr. Morsches.:)g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your patience and interest in my story - support from good people like you reinforces my resolve to keep working. You must be a very special person :)

    ReplyDelete