Friday, February 22, 2019

Slow Day

Slow Day

I slept in today. I realized I have been running pretty hard for quite awhile now. Anyway, I am recharged and ready to wrap things up here and get back to Chicago. We are working out some details so we can plan things for June quickly. Motasem, Alaa's uncle who is the school benefactor, got into country the other day and I met him for tea. He is a good man with a good vision and a good team here at Arar. It is fun talking to him in a jumbled mix of English, Arabic, and German. We met up with Alaa and his family later in the evening and ended up at the mall for a bite to eat. One more full day tomorrow..........



 

Doing a bit of late night editing for Alaa



You want to share my Texas Chicken spicy meal? Mush Mumkin

Image may contain: 3 people, including Motasem Amorah and Alaa Ammoura, people smiling, people sitting

Motasem, Khaled, and Alaa 

No comments:

Post a Comment