Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sunday Is The New Monday

Sunday Is The New Monday

Sunday is the first day of the work week here, so we were back at it today. I had a productive day. I met with the 1-3 grade parliament, got my picture taken with Natalie (took me a week to win her over), played soccer with the kids during recess, observed Hedaya who did a good job in class, helped Lama (one half of Lamana) with her Fulbright Scholarship application, finalized the proposal for the English Club with Rawan and Hedaya, and had Yemeni food at a new place. The food was good, messy, and hot - bringing new meaning to "comfort food." It was a very good day, and I am looking forward to the rest of the week. Hard to believe I will be home next week at this time (pretty close anyway)

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, people sitting

Image may contain: 2 people, including Michael Morsches, people smiling, people sitting and flower







No comments:

Post a Comment