Thursday, February 7, 2019

Back to Jordan

I am heading back to Jordan tomorrow, January 8th. The trip has several purposes: 1) We are going to check in and see how the special needs inclusion is going, 2) We are going to evaluate the other types special needs the school can eventually accommodate, 3) We will begin to plan the summer's Women's Leadership Conference and Girls Empowerment Workshop, 4) We will help the school develop a middle school/junior high science fair style program, and 5) We will talk to local homemakers who want assistance in small business development for marketing ideas from their homes.
I am very excited about this trip and see my friends again. Also, we will visit our two students, Zana and Jaina, who we are sponsoring at the school. I will be updating the blog daily during the two weeks I am there letting everyone know the developments. It is always a rush to get things together to go, but we have such a great team here, I can leave knowing they won't miss a beat.
More soon..........

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are enjoying your adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I saved that maneuver until most of the witness were distracted

    ReplyDelete