Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Day Three



Day Three

It was another productive and fun day. The students are getting used to me and I am getting a lot of smiles and fist bumps. I am working with four of the English and math teachers and will observe them over the next few days. Alaa and I met with Samer this morning. She is an amazing young entrepreneur who provides programming for schools. She will collaborate with Alaa, Nina, and Carmela on the Women's Leadership Conference this summer. This evening, I went to Alaa's sister's house for dinner with her family. It was an amazing spread (pics tomorrow) and the food and drink just kept coming. It was a good time catching up and the kids kept us busy. I am always amazed at the cohesiveness of Arab families. It really is wonderful dynamic. I am back at the hotel late, full and happy. 


The future of Irbid education :)  Alaa and Samer


First Course!


One of the fours salads :)

No comments:

Post a Comment