Thursday, February 14, 2019

It's Almost The Weekend


It's Almost the Weekend

Actually, it is. It is Thursday night here and that is equivalent to Friday night in the states. I had another very good day. I observed another teacher who did a great job and met with a team to plan an new English Club for the school. I was invited down to the kindergarten to watch a puppet show about civics. It was a lot of fun and I was amazed at the passion and energy of the teachers and students alike. Later in the morning, I was afforded the privilege of stamping the excellent work of several students in the principals office. Here at Arar, the principal is really their "pal." I went back to the Yemeni restaurant for a late lunch, then met Alaa and Duaa for coffee at the insanely crowded McDonalds down the street from my hotel. Perhaps a Youtube movie (maybe Sherlock Holmes), then it is bedtime for Bonzo!









Image may contain: food



No comments:

Post a Comment