Monday, July 8, 2019

B-Ball

Last night, before we went home, Mohammed installed a backboard and hoop on the side of the school. I knew what today's lessons would focus on. We had a fun day at school teaching basketball vocabulary and learning how to pass, dribble, and shoot (sort of). After school, Jeff, Carmela, Captain Duaa, Alaa, and I went to a new Yemeni restaurant. It was good, but not my favorite. Carmela was so enamored with the Sweet Corner restaurant we went to last night, that she drug us back again today. No Nutella for me, but I had a nice thin pizza (antidote to too many Chicago pizzas). Jeff was up to the Nutella again, and I lived vicariously.


With a little help from his friend




She was a natural


More Nutella



Probably the last time Carmela and Jeff will have Yemeni food three times in the same week. Executive privilege 


No comments:

Post a Comment