Thursday, August 9, 2018

The Last Day With Teachers

Today was a very nice, low-key day with the teachers. We spent an hour or so discussing what they have learned, what they felt, and what they have taken away from this week. They were so introspective - I have never felt better about the time I have put into a group of teachers! They remembered various things I had shared with them, but mostly, they had put together their own thoughts on so many wonderful things. Suad brought cakes and we had our certificate ceremony. There was a lot more to the day of course, but I will selfishly hoard those memories thank you :)


Hanging out, using the basement windows for a mirror :)


Ready to go for the last bit, somewhat tired, but troopers to the end!



Cake Boss comes through again




A few of our graduates :)


Mudeera Saghera closing the ceremonies


Happy Man!

6 comments:

  1. It has been a privilege to follow you on your mission. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It was a wonderful two weeks and I am blessed to have good friends here to share it with

      Delete
  2. Thank you Mr Michael for the really wonderful experience, your knowledge and for the photos 😊... For me I enjoyed the unforgettable camp.
    Allah bless you👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome - one of the best experiences I have ever had!

      Delete
  3. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. katelloyd

    ReplyDelete