Thursday, August 2, 2018

Day Five - Last Day of Training

Today was the last day of training for the teachers before next week's English Camp. Still tons to do but everything is coming together. Made a quick visit to a local special needs center and had a great time with the kids. More pictures of that adventure to follow tomorrow. I met Nina's brother-in-law, Feras, and we had a good time hanging out with his friend Ahmed. To top things off, I found out there was a Yemeni restaurant at the foot of my hotel. And btw, had the best mahglooba of my life for dinner last night :)


I didn't eat all of this by myself, but I would have tried :)


When you know you are being photographed


The two men in the group are holding their own, but today they were tossed out of the group somehow. I told them it was good practice for marriage which led to new vocabulary - on the couch tonight, in the doghouse, etc


At the special needs center 





Couldn't resist the white hair I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment