Saturday, May 26, 2012

An Old Friend's Wedding :)


I was so happy to learn of your upcoming wedding. I know, looking back on the past decade of your life things haven’t always been on a path that made you comfortable. You are such a good person, and now your life is coming together perfectly as it should. What a wonderful time for you and your partner, your friends and family, and everyone else who knows and loves you both. It warms me deeply to think of this next stage of your life, and you moving through it happily and content.

I wish you both a loving and kind world, a healthy and beautiful family, and every bit of God’s other blessings.

Good luck!

Your friend,

Michael

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet you to commemorate this momentous event in your friend's life.. but I wouldn't expect any less of you Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend is a very special person, so are you :)

    ReplyDelete