Thursday, June 27, 2019

T Minus One

We are a little over one day from departure to Jordan. Lots of planning, packing, and scheduling happening all at once. Christian, Lauren, and Patrick have been a big help on the packing end, particularly since I am taking lots of books and school supplies. Nina lent me a big suitcase, and I think I am about set. We will hit the ground running when we get there - We will get into Irbid late Saturday night then be at the school the next morning by 8am ready for some English fun! We are taking a direct flight this time and it will be approximately 13 hours (14 hours coming back fighting the jet stream). I am excited as this trip will be more of a collaboration between several educators than has been the case in the past. I have learned to expect fluidity, and I am sure everything will be fine. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment